Re: stat() vs ERROR_DELETE_PENDING, round N + 1

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: stat() vs ERROR_DELETE_PENDING, round N + 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 12:44 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> NtFileCreate()

Erm, that's spelled NtCreateFile.  I see Michael mentioned this
before[1]; I don't think it's only available in kernel mode though,
the docs[2] say "This function is the user-mode equivalent to the
ZwCreateFile function", and other open source user space stuff is
using it.  It's explicitly internal and subject to change though,
hence my desire to avoid it.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/a9c76882-27c7-9c92-7843-21d5521b70a9%40postgrespro.ru
[2] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winternl/nf-winternl-ntcreatefile