Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 8:20 PM Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> I've sent some diagnostics info to Thomas offlist, but I do not understand how it can be used...

Summary for the record: defunct child, and gdb showed perl blocked in
select(), and ps revealed that Dragonfly internally maps select() onto
kevent() (wchan = kqread), which is interesting, but apparently not
new.  (Hmmm, /me eyes the recent changes to events reported on
half-closed pipes[1].)

[1] https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DragonFlyBSD/commits/master/sys/kern/sys_generic.c