Re: Add support for AT LOCAL

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Add support for AT LOCAL
Дата
Re: Add support for AT LOCAL  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 10:57 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'm tempted to wonder if this helps:
>
> -       result->time = t->time + (t->zone - tz) * USECS_PER_SEC;
> +       result->time = t->time + (int64) (t->zone - tz) * USECS_PER_SEC;

I wanted to be able to try this and any other theories and managed to
build the tip of master on cfarm111 with the same CC and CFLAGS as
Noah used, but the problem didn't reproduce!  Hmm, I didn't enable any
extra options, so now I'm wondering if something in some random header
somewhere is involved here...  trying again with more stuff turned
on...