Re: pgsql: Fix bug that could try to freeze running multixacts.

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix bug that could try to freeze running multixacts.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 7:36 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2019-Oct-16, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > Fix bug that could try to freeze running multixacts.
> >
> > Commits 801c2dc7 and 801c2dc7 made it possible for vacuum to
> > try to freeze a multixact that is still running.
>
> Hmm, is that one commit or two commits that are the same?

The second one was supposed to be 53bb309d2d5 but I must have fumbled
a copy-and-paste.  I hope that someone looking for that in the future
will find their way to the email that gives the commit hashes, namely
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BhUKGLXna28c_skfJFtCMc3BDrVbSn%2BEK_kLgFE%3DACPKdGnTA%40mail.gmail.com
.