Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 22, 2024 at 8:34 AM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, maybe nevermind? I rebooted the mac mini and now it seems to be
> working. Maybe someone can confirm. There ought to be plenty of space
> available for sonoma and ventura at the same time now.

Thanks for doing that.  Initial results are that it's running the
tests much more slowly.  Example:

https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5607066713194496

I wonder if there is a way to use the external drive for caching
images and so on, but the faster (?) internal drive for work...