Re: BUG #18047: ODBC to PG long transaction causes PANIC

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #18047: ODBC to PG long transaction causes PANIC
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 5:08 PM justin tocci <justin@tocci.org> wrote:
> found it! had to set security.bsd.hardlink_check_gid=0 to give postgres the ability to create hard links.

I didn't look closely but it's surprising to me that we didn't log
that link() failed in 15, or cope with it better, or that the gids
didn't match in the first place.  But anyway, for the record, this
link() usage is removed in 16 (now in beta).

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=dac1ff3