Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 8:42 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:08:37PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > I'm not sure what needs to change, but in the meantime I told it to
> > comment out the offending test from the schedule files:
> >
> > +before_test:
> > +  - 'perl -p -i.bak -e "s/^test: tablespace/#test: tablespace/"
> > src/test/regress/serial_schedule'
> > +  - 'perl -p -i.bak -e "s/^test: tablespace/#test: tablespace/"
> > src/test/regress/parallel_schedule'
> >
> > Now the results are slowly turning green again.
>
> Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.  What actually happened back in
> 2018?  I can see c2ff3c68 in the git history of the cfbot code, but it
> does not give much details.

commit ce5d3424d6411f7a7228fd4463242cb382af3e0c
Author: Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>
Date:   Sat Oct 20 09:02:36 2018 -0400

    Lower privilege level of programs calling regression_main

    On Windows this mean that the regression tests can now safely and
    successfully run as Administrator, which is useful in situations like
    Appveyor. Elsewhere it's a no-op.

    Backpatch to 9.5 - this is harder in earlier branches and not worth the
    trouble.

https://postgr.es/m/650b0c29-9578-8571-b1d2-550d7f89f307@2ndQuadrant.com