Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 11:21 PM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
> > And of course this time it succeeded :-)
>
> Hmmm. ISTM that failures are on and off every few attempts.

OK we got the SIGABRT this time, but still no backtrace.  If the
kernel's core_pattern is "core", gdb is installed, then considering
that the buildfarm core_file_glob is "core*" and the script version is
recent (REL_12), then I'm out of ideas.  ulimit -c XXX shouldn't be
needed because the perl script does that with rlimit.