Re: fdatasync performance problem with large number of DB files

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: fdatasync performance problem with large number of DB files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 1:11 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> Thomas, could you comment on this ?

Sorry, I missed that.  It is initially a confusing proposal, but after
trying it out (that is: making recovery_init_sync_method PGC_SIGHUP
and testing a scenario where you want to make the next crash use it
that way and without the change), I agree.  +1 from me.