Re: cfbot is failing all tests on FreeBSD/Meson builds

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: cfbot is failing all tests on FreeBSD/Meson builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 5:06 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 1:51 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Time for a bug report to IO::Tty's authors, I guess.
>
> > Ahh, there is one: https://github.com/cpan-authors/IO-Tty/issues/38
>
> Just for the archives' sake: I hit this today on a fresh install
> of FreeBSD 14.0, which has pulled in p5-IO-Tty-1.18.  Annoying...

FWIW here's what I did to downgrade:

          # remove the problematic version (also removes p5-IPC-Run)
          pkg remove -y p5-IO-Tty

          # fetch the known good 1.17 package and install it
          curl -O
"https://pkg.freebsd.org/freebsd:14:x86:64/release_0/All/p5-IO-Tty-1.17.pkg"
          pkg install -y p5-IO-Tty-1.17.pkg

          # put back p5-IPC-Run
          pkg install -y p5-IPC-Run

          # temporarily prevent future "pkg upgrade" from upgrading p5-IO-Tty
          pkg lock -y p5-IO-Tty