Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 4:26 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> I have not gone back to this part yet, though I plan to do so.  As we
> are at the beginning of the development cycle, I have applied the
> patch to remove support for 1.0.1 for now on HEAD.  Let's see what the
> buildfarm tells.

curculio (OpenBSD 5.9) is failing with "undefined reference to
`X509_get_signature_nid'", but that's OK, Mikael already supplied a
modern OpenBSD system to replace it (schnauzer, which is green) and he
was planning to shut curculio down (see Direct I/O thread where that
came up because its GCC 4.2 compiler doesn't understand our stack
alignment directives; it will also break comprehensively when I push
the nearby all-supported-computers-have-locale_t patch from the
check_strxfrm_bug thread).