Re: BUG #17064: Parallel VACUUM operations cause the error "global/pg_filenode.map contains incorrect checksum"

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17064: Parallel VACUUM operations cause the error "global/pg_filenode.map contains incorrect checksum"
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17064: Parallel VACUUM operations cause the error "global/pg_filenode.map contains incorrect checksum"  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:50 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> repro

Here's a quick-and-dirty repro -- just touch test-file and then run
it.  It fails about 0.1% of its read loops on ext4, for me, but
outputs nothing on other file systems and OSes I tried (XFS, FBSD UFS,
APFS).  Seems a bit like there is a tendency for 64 byte (cache line?)
granularity in the mashed data it prints out.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17064: Parallel VACUUM operations cause the error "global/pg_filenode.map contains incorrect checksum"