Re: Avoiding deadlock errors in CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Avoiding deadlock errors in CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 10:33 AM Goel, Dhruv <goeldhru@amazon.com> wrote:
> I have attached the revised patch. I ran check-world multiple times on my machine and it seems to succeed now. Do you
mindkicking-off the CI build with the latest patch?

Thanks.

It's triggered automatically when you post patches to the thread and
also once a day, though it took ~35 minutes to get around to noticing
your new version due to other activity in other threads, and general
lack of horsepower.  I'm planning to fix that with more horses.

It passed on both OSes.  See here:

http://cfbot.cputube.org/dhruv-goel.html

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Two pg_rewind patches (auto generate recovery conf and ensureclean shutdown)
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)