How to get no. of commits/rollbacks by application on the database?

От Raghavendra
Тема How to get no. of commits/rollbacks by application on the database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

How can we figure out no. of commit/rollback happend on the database by application ?

As per my testing what I observed, even if your database is idle than in pg_stat_database (xact_commit/xact_rollback) columns keep increasing. This means autovacuum/autoanalyze count also included in these column.

If am a DBA, how to know exact application or user commits/rollbacks happened on the database without enabling logs.

Please advice.

---
Regards,
Raghavendra