Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 at 15:46, Masahiko Sawada
<masahiko.sawada@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 at 15:44, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 12:08 PM Masahiko Sawada
> > <masahiko.sawada@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > The first patches look good to me. I'm reviewing other patches and
> > > will post comments if there is.
> > >

> Oops I meant first "two" patches look good to me.
>

> > Okay, feel free to address few comments raised by Mahendra along with
> > whatever you find.
>
> Thanks!

I've attached updated patch set as the previous version patch set
conflicts to the current HEAD. This patch set incorporated the review
comments, a few fix and the patch for
PARALLEL_VACUUM_DISABLE_LEADER_PARTICIPATION. 0001 patch is the same
as previous version.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada            http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/