Re: [JDBC] Cut 42.1.5 now and start merging for 42.2.0?

От Jorge Solórzano
Тема Re: [JDBC] Cut 42.1.5 now and start merging for 42.2.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
The idea was to get people to review. How does cutting a version now help us ?

​Some PRs are waiting for 42.2.0​, so I suppose that cut 42.1.5 now and start merging those features for 42.2.0 makes sense...

If there will be no 42.1.5, then why have many PRs on hold?

Waiting to get people to review is not an option since there are PRs that for months haven't received any input. And the ultimate decision is on the maintainers, I have personally reviewed some PRs and give my approval but the PRs are still on hold.