Re: pg_basebackup fails with Could not stat file or directory "./.pg_hba.conf.un~"

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: pg_basebackup fails with Could not stat file or directory "./.pg_hba.conf.un~"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi David:

On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 at 22:32, David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> Understandable, but not a pg_basebackup bug that it is being told it lacks permission.  But I suspect there is file
lockinginvolved and it isn't a file permission problem.

Besides locking I've encountered this kind of problems with people
having a habit of editing non-root-owned config files as root with
editors which do not take care of setting permissions. An ls -l of the
offending file is normally useful, or the version with all extended
acl/attrs which I'm unable to recall now.

Francisco Olarte.

От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17811: Replacing an underlying view breaks OLD/NEW tuple when accessing it via upper-level view
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17368: Assert failed in GetSafeSnapshot() for SERIALIZABLE READ ONLY DEFERRABLE transaction