Re: Column does not exists?

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Column does not exists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Leonardo:

> Aha, the problem, then, was caused by the Create statement. This table was
> copied from a MySql dump where all columns were named "column".

In part. The problem was caused by non-uniform quote usaga, quotes in
create, no quotes elsewhere.

Had you used quotes in delete or not used quotes in create everything
would have go well. You can try to game the system, but it'e easier if
you  use them always or never, and always use the same case. I mean,
create table "a", delete from A may work in postgres but fail in other
db . create a, delete A normally works everywhere ( case folding, in
either direction, but you are asking for problems if you decide to
quote identifiers for any reason ), and create "a" delete "A" should
fail everywhere.

Francisco Olarte.