Re: Fresh eyeballs needed: input into error [FIXED]

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Fresh eyeballs needed: input into error [FIXED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rich:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 14:38, Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2022, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I am curious what OS psql was using that was fixed by a re-login?
> This desktop's running Slackware64-14.2.

Where you using cut&paste / selection or something similar? Lately
I've been getting weird errors on paste operations due to bracketed
paste, which are puzzling, It seems to have interactions with readline
and other stuff depending on where the cursor is and some other
things. Last I remembered when pasting some things to guile invisible
chars ( paste brackets ) where intercepted by its REPL leading to
bizarre errors. And sometimes after a relogin things are done a bit
different and make problem disappear.

Francisco Olarte.