Re: BUG #15021: Postgres crashes unexpectedly

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: BUG #15021: Postgres crashes unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 1:32 AM, Wallace Baggaley
<wally.baggaley@gmail.com> wrote:
> This was pulled from kibana/elasticsearch, so logs with the same millisecond
> log may be out-of-order. Otherwise should be in order.

They seem to be in DESCENDING time order. This is used by a lot of
things ( like the gmail web MUA I'm using now ), as it can be prettier
to show /easier to look at the last event in a web form / ... but due
to the way people are usually taught to read it makes reading it for
diagnostic purpose extremely difficult / annoying.

Francisco Olarte