Re: [BUGS] BUG #14624: Properties Window

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14624: Properties Window
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dixie:

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:37 PM,  <dixies@infotraxsys.com> wrote:
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2

PostgreSQL is the server, which includes some command line programas.

> Is there anyway, when I right click on a Stored Procedure and click
> "Properties" that the window can be larger?  It is such a small window when
> I am viewing the code in the stored proc I can't even see it.  I have to
> ALWAYS resize that window.  Why can't it just doc like the Query Tool
> Window?

This pertains to a graphic program. Given you are on windows it
probably is pgAdmin, which you may have downloaded bundled with the
server. You should report this to the appropiate place ( which I do
not know. If it is an independent query program, there, if you
downloaded a bundle with postgres and the graphic program, there ).

Also, this seems like a feature request, not a bug.

Francisco Olarte