Re: Re[4]: BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Re[4]: BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Guy:

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 3:07 AM Guy Rouillier <guy.rouillier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the reply, but I'm not understanding this "not our problem" response I've now received twice.  I went
tothe Downloads page for Windows on the official PostgreSQL site:

Although your top-posting style confounds me a bit, it seems my
previous mail leads in part to this.

I apologize. Not having used windows for more than 15 years I check
the windows related pages sparsely, and thought the only installer
pointed was the one from enterprise db. Whether my posting was correct
or not, I should have just ignored your post or rechecked the pages
the moment I saw "windows" in it. Please, ignore my whole message.

Also, I was not trying to state "not our problem", and, in case you
may be including the postgres developers/website maintainers in "our"
I DO NOT represent them, and my posting and opinions are just my own.
I just try to help clearing a bit some bug reports, and it seems I did
fail here, I will try to avoid it in the future.

Francisco Olarte.

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Re[4]: BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation
От: Pavlo Golub
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation