Re: Help Me

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Help Me
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Rovian:

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:49 AM, Rovian Vieceli <rovianvieceli@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please, you could you help me, I'm trying to install an environment for
> I can not restore the Dumps databases.

That's not a bug, try the general list ( because only bugs are resolved here ).

See https://www.postgresql.org/list/ , psql-general is probably the
one you want, or even psql-novice . Also, although it does not seem to
be the problem, try to always indicate your postgres version ( i.e.,
9.4.2, ) when asking this kind of things, as some probles are version
sensitive.

Francisco Olarte.