Re: there is a great difference between the query execution time andthe log record time

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: there is a great difference between the query execution time andthe log record time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 5:35 PM, dbyzaa@163.com <dbyzaa@163.com> wrote:
> Hi,everybody recently, I found some slow SQL runtime as long as 4 seconds in
> postgres log. However, when I was executing on PSQL client, it takes only
> 3.6 milliseconds, I did the following things.

You are not doing the same thing ( explain discards all data in the
server ) and your query has a lot of columns. I'm not sure if it does
affect, but are you sure you are not gettin more time for transmitting
the actual result data?

Francisco Olarte.

Сообщение: Re: there is a great difference between the query execution time andthe log record time
Сообщение: Re: there is a great difference between the query execution timeand the log record time