Re: [BUGS] Re: [BUGS] BUG #13932: German ß not a valid character in psql

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: [BUGS] Re: [BUGS] BUG #13932: German ß not a valid character in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Burkhardt Renz
<Burkhardt.Renz@mni.thm.de> wrote:
> But if I enter ß on the keyboard or from the clipboard,
> psql takes this as 0x03 0x77 instead of 0xc3 0x97.

Could you try to send it to od ( I think Mac OSX should have it or
something similar ) to rule out an encoding problem in MacOSX side?

I mean something like this, done in linux, hitting <AltGr>+S, Enter,
<Ctrl>+D on a spanish keyboard:

folarte@paqueton:~/tmp$ od -tx1
0000000 c3 9f 0a
0000003

( results are the same with the clipboard and the selection )

Francisco Olarte.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #13932: German ß not a valid character in psql
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #13932: German ß not a valid character in psql