Re: GROUP BY using tablename.* does not work if tablename has 1 column with NULL values

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: GROUP BY using tablename.* does not work if tablename has 1 column with NULL values
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Narayanan.

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 at 18:38, Narayanan Iyer <nars@yottadb.com> wrote:
> The tmp table only has 2 rows so the inner query should have selected two (not three) single value rows.
> So I still do not understand where the 3rd row in the final output comes from.

Your quoting style make this a bit difficult to follow. I may be
confused, but from what I remember your inner query was an outer join
returning three rows, paste it again so we are sure of of which query
we are talking about.

FOS