Re: Restore postgresql data directory to tablespace on new host? Or swap tablespaces?

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Restore postgresql data directory to tablespace on new host? Or swap tablespaces?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jason:

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Antman, Jason (CMG-Atlanta)
<Jason.Antman@coxinc.com> wrote:
> the best we'll be able to do is try to run multiple postgres instances
> on each host, and manage the whole "service postgresql-9.0-24 stop"
> craziness that comes with that...

Just a sugestion, I would not try to integrate them with the normal
service infrastructure. I'll shoot more for confining them under a
single user account, probably the postgres one, and have a nice tree
of dirs under it, with scripts going more along the way 'testpg 5432
start/stop/copy/create'

Francisco Olarte.

Сообщение: Re: Restore postgresql data directory to tablespace on new host? Or swap tablespaces?
Сообщение: Re: Restore postgresql data directory to tablespace on new host? Or swap tablespaces?