Re: [BUGS] BUG #14800: substring produces different results withsimilar types

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14800: substring produces different results withsimilar types
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Please, do not top-quote, it is hard to read.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Артём Костин <kostin.artem@gmail.com> wrote:
> But documentation says different. So this behaviour is unxpected.

If you think so you may post the relevant part of the documentation,
so we can see if it really does or try to tell you where we think you
are reading it wrong. This hand waving approach, "docs says
otherwise", won't help.

Francisco Olarte.