Re: V8.4 TOAST table problem

От David Welton
Тема Re: V8.4 TOAST table problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm talking about our own massively bloated toast table - described in
an earlier post - that I think I can replicate.  I didn't mean to
steal your thread, but the problem seems very similar, and we're using
9.1.  I don't know a lot about Postgres internals, but to me it smells
like a bug of some sort.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.dedasys.com/