Re: dblink.sql not found

От Clodoaldo Neto
Тема Re: dblink.sql not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2012/6/11 Vibhor Kumar <vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com>

On Jun 11, 2012, at 11:17 AM, Clodoaldo Neto wrote:

> I have postgresql91-contrib installed in Centos 6:
>
> # yum list installed postgresql91-contrib
> Installed Packages
> postgresql91-contrib.x86_64 9.1.4-1PGDG.rhel6 @pgdg91
>
> But when I try to use it I get the error:
>
> ERROR:  function dblink(text, text) does not exist
> LINE 2: from dblink(
>              ^
> HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.
>
> Also I can't find dblink.sql:
>
> # find / -name dblink.sql
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Regards, Clodoaldo

After installing the contrib module you have to execute following command in Database:
CREATE EXTENSION dblink;

That worked!

Thank You, Clodoaldo

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Blog: http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: Vibhor Kumar
Сообщение: Re: dblink.sql not found
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Installation Password