Re: [Pgbouncer-general] PGBouncer help (how to get it working)

От Clodoaldo Neto
Тема Re: [Pgbouncer-general] PGBouncer help (how to get it working)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 14 de abril de 2012 09:39, raghu ram <raghuchennuru@gmail.com> escreveu:

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Clodoaldo Neto <clodoaldo.pinto.neto@gmail.com> wrote:
Em 12 de abril de 2012 14:12, Phoenix Kiula <phoenix.kiula@gmail.com> escreveu:
I had pgbouncer working somehow, but we have switched servers recently
and now I cannot for the life of me figure out again how to set it up.

Online guides say things  like "create a user ID". Well, where? Inside
PG the database? Or in my CentOS system?

Here's my "/etc/pgbouncer.ini":

   [databases]
   * = port = 5432

   [pgbouncer]
   listen_port = 6543
   listen_addr = 127.0.0.1
   auth_type = trust
   auth_file = /var/lib/pgsql/pgbouncer.txt
   logfile = pgbouncer.log
   pidfile = pgbouncer.pid
   admin_users = postgres,MYSITE_pgbouncer
   pool_mode = transaction
   server_reset_query = DISCARD ALL;
   server_check_query = select 1
   server_check_delay = 10
   max_client_conn = 1000
   default_pool_size = 20
   log_connections = 0
   log_disconnections = 0
   log_pooler_errors = 1

And here's my authfile, "/var/lib/pgsql/pgbouncer.txt" --

   "MYSITE_pgbouncer" ""

Is there something else I need to do? What steps am I missing? When I
start pgbouncer at the command line, I see this error:

  WARNING: password file "/root/.pgpass" has group or world access;
  permissions should be u=rw (0600) or less
  psql: ERROR:  No such user: MYSITE_pgbouncer

I had this error in the pgbouncer log file after updating to the last version, 1.5, in Centos 6. For me the fix was to set the ownership of the auth_file to pgbouncer. In the previous version, 1.4, it was working with postgres as the owner of that file.

Regards, Clodoaldo

Could you please share stats_users information in pgbouncer.ini file ?

That is the default:

stats_users = stats, root

Clodoaldo

--

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu Ram

Сообщение: Re: [Pgbouncer-general] PGBouncer help (how to get it working)
Сообщение: Re: [Pgbouncer-general] PGBouncer help (how to get it working)