Re: Slow query when using ORDER BY *and* LIMIT

От Michael Viscuso
Тема Re: Slow query when using ORDER BY *and* LIMIT
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dave,

Since I control the application that was performing the query and I've separated my data into daily partitioned tables (which enforced my order by clause on a macro-level), I took Stephen's advice and implemented the nested loop over each daily table from within the application versus having Postgres figure it out for me.  Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Mike