Re: Slow query and wrong row estimates for CTE

От Dane Foster
Тема Re: Slow query and wrong row estimates for CTE
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 5:32 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:

Without looking closely, an index might help: student_id,assignment_id
That'd avoid the sort, and maybe change the shape of the whole plan.
I tried that prior to posting on the forum and it didn't make a difference. 🙁

I'll try your other suggestions later today or tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

--
Justin

Thanks,

Dane

Сообщение: Re: Slow query and wrong row estimates for CTE
Сообщение: Re: Slow query and wrong row estimates for CTE