Re: [patch] Column selection on SQLEditor

От Atira Odhner
Тема Re: [patch] Column selection on SQLEditor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I still think that smaller commits make it easier to handle git history, but here is a squashed patch. We've updated the styling as well.  Shirley okayed this styling for now but is going to look into updating it in the future--investigating whether we should keep the checkboxes.

Also, as a heads up, I will be rolling off the project after this week. :(

Tira

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:33 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Can you send me a squashed version as a single patch please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company