Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting

От Atira Odhner
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Good point! I guess I was asleep at the wheel on this one. I didn't notice it was a library.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017, 4:37 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 7:26 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's not a good idea to directly change in main Library, Lets say if newer
> version of CodeMirror available and we want to pull new version then we need
> to maintain this change set every time we pull new version.
>
> Instead please use,
>
> web/pgadmin/static/css/overrides.css
>

> or more specifically if you are only targeting Syntax highlighting for Query
> Tool then,
>
> web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/css/sqleditor.css
>

> to override any CSS related changes specific to pgAdmin4.

Agreed - we only modify bundled libraries when there is no other
choice, and then we add a README explaining what was changed and why.

In this case, I think the changes should be in overrides.css which is
intended specifically for overriding styles in the third party
libraries (yes, I know there are a few things in there that should be
in pgadmin.css - we need to clean that up somewhen). They should not
be for the SQL Editor only.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Acceptance Tests against a browser (WIP)
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Acceptance Tests against a browser (WIP)