Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
Дата
Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28 April 2013 13:22, Ants Aasma <ants@cybertec.at> wrote:

> I have updated the base patch. This is supposed to go under the
> cflags-vector patch that Jeff posted yesterday.

I've committed your patch, with two changes
* one comment extended
* adding the .h file from Jeff's last main patch

Please can Ants and Jeff review the commit and confirm that is what we
wanted. Thanks.

I'm about to light up the build farm with a trial commit of the
compiler instructions stuff.

--Simon Riggs                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services