Re: proposal: ANSI SQL 2011 syntax for named parameters

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: proposal: ANSI SQL 2011 syntax for named parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6 February 2013 17:43, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> On 4 February 2013 19:53, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This seems pretty close to an accusation of bad faith, which I don't
>>> believe to be present.
>>
>> Robert, this is not an accusation of bad faith, just an observation
>> that we can move forwards more quickly.
>
> It's your opinion, to which you are certainly entitled, but it is not
> an observation of an objective fact.

And what? You expressed an opinion, as did I.

I repeat: I don't see why waiting a year changes anything here. Can
you please explain why the situation is improved by waiting a year?

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fast promote mode skips checkpoint at end of recovery.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fast promote mode skips checkpoint at end of recovery.