Re: Is there a committer in the house?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Is there a committer in the house?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Currently we have 8 patches "Ready for Committer" in the current CF.
> Some of them have been that status for some time.
>
> From traffic on this list, I'm getting the impression that nobody other
> than Robert, Heikki and Tom are committing other people's patches.  I
> know we have more committers than that.  Bruce?  Simon?  Itagaki?  Bueller?

Someone called Simon Riggs has committed one patch by another author
and reviewed 3 others, as well as spending many days working on bugs
for beta.

It would be sensible if people based their comments on actual events
rather than negative impressions.

ISTM that you are right that there are other committers that have not
done anything. How strange that you name myself, yet not others.