Re: Packt's PostgreSQL 9 Administration Cookbook: LITE Editions?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Packt's PostgreSQL 9 Administration Cookbook: LITE Editions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5 July 2012 22:09, James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com> wrote:

> Although the titles are *very* similar, these don't appear to be the same,
> however, they do resemble the information found in the lengthier 2010 tome
> (which I already have...):

The LITE books are subsets of the main book. They're not identical but
I wouldn't claim there is much new material in them, only that they
have received substantially more editing time than we were allowed for
the initial book.

I think Packt were experimenting with a kind of "pocket book" format,
so I'm sure they'd welcome your feedback on how well that works. I'm
not sure there was any intention for people to buy both.