Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks
Дата
Re: [sepgsql 2/3] Add db_schema:search permission checks  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29 January 2013 13:30, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:

> It makes unavailable to control execution of
> functions from viewpoint of selinux, and here is no way selinux
> to prevent to execute functions defined by other domains, or
> others being not permitted.
> Also, what we want to do is almost same as existing permission
> checks, except for its criteria to make access control decision.

Do you have a roadmap of all the things this relates to?

If selinux has a viewpoint, I'd like to be able to see a list of
capabilities and then which ones are currently missing. I guess I'm
looking for external assurance that someone somewhere needs this and
that it fits into a complete overall plan of what we should do. Just
like we are able to use SQLStandard as a guide as to what we need to
implement, we would like something to refer back to. Does this have a
request id, specification document page number or whatever?