Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23 April 2014 07:14, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> By now, some of you will be doubled over laughing as if this is an
>> April fool joke.
>
> Indeed.

I do like to share the odd joke now and then, it has to be said. So
I'm glad I enriched your day.

I was taught that ideas are accepted in this order: first we think
them a joke, then we perceive them as a threat, then they become
obvious. I can't find a Wikipedia article to give that idea more
weight (OK, that was a joke).

Just trying to think about how to improve the out of the box
experience in ways that others already consider obvious.