Re: ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE ALL TO ...

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE ALL TO ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16 January 2014 22:37, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

>   allow users to more easily move their various objects from
>   one tablespace to another.  Included are docs and a regression test;
>   I'm happy to improve on both should folks send me suggestions.

Sounds good.

The command uses the word ALL but then less than all objects, i.e.
only moves objects that are owned by the user.

I would like to see two variants of this...

ALL ... which attempts to move all objects and fails if it doesn't own
everything
ALL OWNED ... which moves only objects that it owns, and ignores others

i.e. ALL should mean all