Re: group locking: incomplete patch, just for discussion

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: group locking: incomplete patch, just for discussion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29 October 2014 15:43, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> There is a real danger that your "ta-dah" moment sometime in the
>> future contains flaws which need to be addressed, but we now have
>> piles of questionable infrastructure lieing around. If you have
>> similar doubts about anything I'm doing, please just ask.
>
> I think the implication that the infrastructure created to date is of
> questionable utility for parallelism is false and unjustifed.

Huh? I haven't implied that.

Thanks for your wider explanations.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Directory/File Access Permissions for COPY and Generic File Access Functions
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Directory/File Access Permissions for COPY and Generic File Access Functions