Re: pgsql: Use Intel SSE 4.2 CRC instructions where available.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: pgsql: Use Intel SSE 4.2 CRC instructions where available.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 14 April 2015 at 10:09, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:

> Abhijit Menon-Sen, heavily modified by me, reviewed by Andres Freund.

Did the heavy modifications have any affect on the patch behaviour, or
was this just related to where you would like to put the code?

I know you like to rewrite things your way, just wanted to check what
happened. Thanks.

 PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services