Re: unlogged tables vs. GIST

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: unlogged tables vs. GIST
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Do we need to do anything to unloggedLSN in pg_resetxlog?

Does the server go into recovery after pg_resetxlog?  If so, no.  If
not, probably, but I have no idea what.  There's no "safe" value in
that case; what we ought to do is force a reset of all unlogged
relations, or just punt and hope nothing bad happens (which after all
is what pg_resetxlog is mostly about anyway).

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company