Re: pgsql: Remove regression test added on auto-pilot.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove regression test added on auto-pilot.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 4:06 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-07-14 20:30:41 +0000, Robert Haas wrote:
>> Remove regression test added on auto-pilot.
>>
>> Test does not match the comment which precedes it.
>
> Not important enough to revert, but imo it makes perfect sense to test
> both the aliased and non-aliased version of a the otherwise unmodified
> query.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but Peter seemed to feel that it was
better not to have a regression test there that didn't match the
comment, and I figured that there were probably various test cases for
aliasing elsewhere.  So I went with it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company