Re: pg15b2: large objects lost on upgrade

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg15b2: large objects lost on upgrade
Дата
Re: pg15b2: large objects lost on upgrade  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 7:14 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> I noticed this during beta1, but dismissed the issue when it wasn't easily
> reproducible.  Now, I saw the same problem while upgrading from beta1 to beta2,
> so couldn't dismiss it.  It turns out that LOs are lost if VACUUM FULL was run.

Yikes. That's really bad, and I have no idea what might be causing it,
either. I'll plan to investigate this on Tuesday unless someone gets
to it before then.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com