Re: simplehash.h: "SH_SCOPE static" causes warnings

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: simplehash.h: "SH_SCOPE static" causes warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 3:33 PM Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> Should I go ahead and commit something like that now, or hold it until
> the other thread concludes, or hold it until the July CF?

I think it's fine to commit it now if it makes it usefully easier to
fix an open item, and otherwise it should wait until next cycle.

But I also wonder if we shouldn't just keep using static inline
everywhere. I'm guessing if we do this people are just going to make
random decisions about which one to use every time this comes up.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com