Re: Add a GUC check hook to ensure summarize_wal cannot be enabled when wal_level is minimal

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Add a GUC check hook to ensure summarize_wal cannot be enabled when wal_level is minimal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 9:47 AM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
> "WAL not generated under wal_level=minimal" sounds a bit confusing??
> How about "WAL generated while wal_level is replica or higher" instead?

Committed and back-patched to 17 with approximately that change, but
reworded slightly to make the tenses work.

I just realized that I should've created a CF entry for this so that
it went through CI before actually committing it. Let's see how long
it takes for me to get punished for that oversight...

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com