Re: Eliminating CREATE INDEX comparator TID tie-breaker overhead

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Eliminating CREATE INDEX comparator TID tie-breaker overhead
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> Our priorities are different, but mine are changing; I simply don't
> want to spend a lot of time arguing with you about things like this.

Good.

If other people feel strongly about this issue, then they can weigh in
and we'll see where we end up.  If they don't, then there's no
consensus to proceed with this, and we shouldn't *have* to spend a lot
of time on it.

Also, I resent the implication that I wrote a deliberately inaccurate
summary of your position.  If it was inaccurate, it wasn't deliberate.
More likely, we simply view the situation differently.  Please assume
good faith.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company